Saturday, March 27, 2010

It doesn't need to be perfect

Nearly a year and a half since I've posted and I might still not be posting had a great friend (thanks Kira) not reminded me that I needn't wait until I figure out exactly what this blog will be about, or what I will write in the next 100 or so posts... and it struck me... it doesn't need to be perfect.

So, I will write this post and hope it reminds me as I move forward, to post when I have something to share, to write because I love to, and most of all, not to wait until I have it all figured out ('cause we'll all be waiting for a while then!:o)

So here it is in all it's imperfect glory... making it rather hard to avoid the question ' what else have I been avoiding doing becuase I haven't quite figured it all out?' I'm sure the list will be long enough to spark some more ideas for posts... I mean posts!


Sigrid

No comments: