Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FulLife Crisis? Or not...

FulLife crisis?

I am not going through a midlife crisis.

I’m going through a FulLIfe crisis.

My life is so full of stuff.

My life is so full of people.

My life is so full of projects and plans for even more projects.

My life is full of work and chores.

My life is full of loved ones and friends…

Problem…

My life is about to explode if it gets any fuller… and yet….

I like a full life…

I chose a full life…

Perhaps this crisis…

Is not about my life being full…

But rather what it is filled with…

And therefore

I won’t pretend I’ll be a minimalist

Even through I’m tempted to

But that would just be another project

And I have enough of those

Instead…

I’ll just focus on removing one thing/person/project/idea a day/week/month

That doesn’t serve me

Knowing my life will quickly fill the space

Left behind

But this time

I’ll be careful

To fill it

With more of what I want to have in it.

A FulLIfe

What could be better?

No comments: