Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Creativity is not for the faint of heart

Hello all - or rather - hello to the two of you who have to read this because I'm asking you directly to do so!

I'm finally doing it... a year after first thinking about writing a blog, a year of lurking on other people's blogs...

My goal is to blog often on the joys and challenges of living my creative moments in a wonderfully chaotic life!

At the moment, I've also set a goal of doing one creative thing - no matter how small - every day... I'll let you know how that goes!

Hope you'll join me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liebe Sigrid,
Das ist eine wunderbare Idee: ein Journal Deiner Kreativitaet! Ich bin stolz auf Dich und freue mich mit Dir. Du hast so viele Talente, und ich bewundere Dich, wie Du einige davon wirklich ausnuetzt. Toll! Weiter so - ich werde Deinen Blog mit Spannung verfolgen.
Love, Mutti