Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Great Quest to finish some projects

I'm ever so good at starting projects, even better at dreaming of projects, and extremely talented at aimlessly browsing the web in search of new projects.

In an effort to do some stash busting, this as part of the goal of having all of my craft and art supplies fit into existing storage (don't worry, this still means I have enough fabric and paint and... to outfit an army of artists) I am aiming at finishing the following projects, to feel freer to start new ones!

1. 2 more teachers' bags to finish as a year-end thank you

2. Kimono top for Mikayla as a pattern tester... I promised and will deliver!

3. Four skirts for 2 little nieces of a friend

4. New zipper on thrifted leather jacket... just need to figure out the zipper foot on my 'new' vintage sewing machine and it should be done in a half hour or less...

Here goes!

Sigrid

No comments: